www.yourblog.blogspot.com

{ Last day of freedom.. :( }
1:48 AM • Sunday, June 28, 2009
Jus to update u guys..
I will be working in starhub from monday onwards.. :(

Sign a 6mths contract..

With a hrly pay of 7bucks..

830am-6pm..

1.5 0T rate+ 2.0 PH rate..

Abit little i noe.. But..
The best is.. It's at paya lebar with straight bus to my hse..

This is counted the first temporary admin job i found..

Thanks to car car..

Cos if it's not for her..

I wont be finding a job yet.. ><"

But so sad she's at ayer rajar..

Onli joinning me after 1mth.. :(((

I hope everything went smooth for me on monday.. :(

There's some ppl who asked me this..

"Why find a temporary job since u grad?"

"What is ur plan after the contract ends?"

and alot alot more which i cant rmb.. >.<
"
Why find a temporary job since u grad?"

Becos i don really wanna work(waiting for dearest ns)..

I go interview is becos since my frenz went for the interview..

And i tag along cos there will be a companion.. (after 1 mth now.. :((()

"What is ur plan after the contract ends?"
Actually I have no idea.. Really.. ><"
I studies programming+networking..

Programming wont be suitable for me.. (i can confirm this)

Networking is like guy job and i don really understand wat i'm doing..

So? Wat to do?

Further study to get more knowledge for a better job?

Or jus continue working as a admin.. (with a pathetic salary(which is my plan now))

Or wait for dearest to marry me and yan
g me.. LOL~
So i really has no idea at all.. :(

Comments abt having a job?

I misses dearest sooo much..

I've been with him like 5-6days/week..

And now i gonna survive with 5days or less with
out dearest.. :(((((
And wat worst..
We plan to celebrate our 6mths on June 30th..
And now.. i think we jus gonna change a date.. :((((

Dearest.. I noe how u feel now..
U alwaes told me u will exercise,
U will find frenz,

U will bla bla bla when i'm working..

But i noe..
I totally understand how much we will miss each others..

Maybe it's time for us to get use to?

Get use when u army next time?
Get use to wat we will be like when we both working?

Love ya dearest.. I seriously do..

Thanks for telling me tat u don mind hav
ing a petty gf..
Thanks for telling me tat u don mind me "torturing" u..

Thanks for telling me tat u onli look at my good but not bad points..

Life was so wonderful since u appear..
I meant it.. :)
And no worries abt this..
I will miss u even if i'm working.. :)

My dearest..

When we are making ghost face.. <3
Us <3

Loving you more ♥ and more =]]] ;

♥I waiited.
viian viian

[^Vivian]
[*Single]
[*Sweet 19]
[*Temasek Poly]
[*Mobile and wireless computing]

♥Cravings.
I threw coins into the well..
•[^Tons of Money]
•[^A Caring Boyfriend]
•[^High Pay Job]
•[^New Lappy]
•[^New Handphone]
•[^New Wallet]
•[^Overseas Trip]
•[^New Bag]
•[^Cheesecake in de world]
•[^Happy Family]
•[^Friends to be happy]
•[^Sakae sushi]
•[^JinLun's album]
•[^Smoke free]
•[^Pimples & Scars free]
•[^Wiishes cum true]


♥Whiisper.



♥Escapes.
*B3n[my donkey]
*Br3nda[my besti]
*C@risa[my darling]
*Cl@rance[my frenziie]
*Elain3[my classmate]
*F@zli[my zebra]
*K3lvin[my cheerleader]
*Marc3lo[my lion]
*S@lly[my 1st laogong]
*Shirl3en[my cousin]
*SilinG[my Sista]
*Si0nG[my mah's didi]
*TifF[my eating pal]
*W3iPing[my luvy]
*YiNg[my ah mah]
*viian[my private bloggie]


♥Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥Melody.
Jinglun


♥On and On.