www.yourblog.blogspot.com

{ HOLIDAY~ <3 }
12:32 PM • Sunday, June 07, 2009
Sorry guysssssss..
I noe it has been a long time tat i have not blog..
Becos i have spent all my time with chon and fb.. XD
And wanted to post on wed as i promised..
But was feeling giddy for 2 days..
So i went to slp earlier instead.. =p
Oh yes.. This is going to be a very very long post i suppose?

Went to Macau and HK from 13 may to 23 may..
11Days there.. Yes back to spore..
I discovered tat i love the weather there..
It's jus ard 27Degree? Ard there..
And and and.. the food there..
Haven take any pics except the egg tarts..
Becos all went down into my stomach before i could take it.. =p
The curry fish egg.. Those cut cut cut.. Magi mee.. Bolo bun.. etc etc.. XD
And and and.. Chon's mum is damn good..
Becos i jus spent 100++SG there..
And the other expenses come from her and chon <3

Been to the landmark at both places too..
The fisherman village, macau tower, skytram, lighthouse, disney land, ocean park..... etc!
I jus wish i could stay another 5 or 10 more days.. :(
Oh ya took alot of pics there..
Go to my fb to see mine and pic of landmark.. <3
And ask me to tag u on me and dearest album if u wan.. :)
Oh.. I dono wat to say anymore..
I would go there again if given a 2nd chance..
After i start working.. =X

4th June 2009..
Joel's 20th bdae..
HAPPY BDAE HIPPO!~
Hope u really enjoy and got surprised my all of us..
I haven got the group pic yet.. XD
But u can take a look at my fb pics..
I've uploaded a album for u.. XD
Attendance is me, swen, ling, ying, cat, chai, kevin..
Yeah.. Save the talk on the surprise part..
Or it gonna be very very long.. XD
HAPPY CAN LE~ <3

The dono When date~
Was feeling very gidddy..
And i told dearest abt it..
Wanted him to stay at home to acc his parent..
But instead..
He came to my hse and bought food for me..
Without letting me noe..
All the way from jurong to bedok..
Jus becos he was worried abt me.. :(
He was tooo good.. too sweet..
Jus love the way he treat me..
The care and concern he give me..
I was bad to him..
Shouted at him and show him bad temper..
But he was the one tolerating everything from me..
He don like it sometimes..
But he jus let me the way i'am..
Sometimes i will wonder whether he will regret being tgt with me..
But i know the answer would be no.. :)
I promise i do change..
I alwaes hope i could change..
But i jus need some time..
Perhaps longer than i tot..
So dearest..
If u are reading this..
Jus wanna say thanks..
Thanks for all the love and tolerant u have given and endure.. <3

16th June 2009
Went back to TP to collect my cert~ XD
Went to Bugis with swen~
CONGRATS SWEETIE~
OH YES! Swen pass her driving license~ <3
WeEEETSSSS~ Was happy for her.. :D
We wanted to catch movie in de first place..
But dearest was late..
Was angry with him for not answering my call for an hour..
But feel so bad and guilty actually..
Not his fault too.. :(
Sorry dearest.. >.<

Loving you more ♥ and more =]]] ;

♥I waiited.
viian viian

[^Vivian]
[*Single]
[*Sweet 19]
[*Temasek Poly]
[*Mobile and wireless computing]

♥Cravings.
I threw coins into the well..
•[^Tons of Money]
•[^A Caring Boyfriend]
•[^High Pay Job]
•[^New Lappy]
•[^New Handphone]
•[^New Wallet]
•[^Overseas Trip]
•[^New Bag]
•[^Cheesecake in de world]
•[^Happy Family]
•[^Friends to be happy]
•[^Sakae sushi]
•[^JinLun's album]
•[^Smoke free]
•[^Pimples & Scars free]
•[^Wiishes cum true]


♥Whiisper.



♥Escapes.
*B3n[my donkey]
*Br3nda[my besti]
*C@risa[my darling]
*Cl@rance[my frenziie]
*Elain3[my classmate]
*F@zli[my zebra]
*K3lvin[my cheerleader]
*Marc3lo[my lion]
*S@lly[my 1st laogong]
*Shirl3en[my cousin]
*SilinG[my Sista]
*Si0nG[my mah's didi]
*TifF[my eating pal]
*W3iPing[my luvy]
*YiNg[my ah mah]
*viian[my private bloggie]


♥Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥Melody.
Jinglun


♥On and On.