www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ new year 2009 }
12:33 PM • Thursday, February 05, 2009
Back to blogging after soooooo long..Was busy with new yr, facebook, chon and reports..First..Shall talk abt new year stuff??THIS YR DON HAVE NEW YR ATMOSPHERE AT ALL!!~Ang bao don have alot too.. =XBut have a really really nice and high class reunion dinner with relative..At clark quey there.. XDNice steamboat with family at home..And and and.. New year allow me to hav chance to go chon hse!He alwaes don let me go.. T.TSecondly..Facebook.. I was crazy abt ghost trappers and mousehunt..Traded all and most my stuffs at ps for them!!!Argh.. But still super sad tat i cant complete the mission..%$#@#%^^%$@@#$#!Lastly..Shall talk about report..Thanks this super super kind frenz for helping me..*u noe who u are*Thanks for staying with me to do or help me do report until 2+am..I dono how to survive without ur help..I might jus faint halfway or laugh my ass off..Thanks really really much..Sorry to trouble u again.. >.<Accept my treat next time kkies!!! XDActually nothing much to blog abt..*off to bath*
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;