www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ sick =[ }
12:58 AM • Saturday, November 29, 2008
Back to blogging..I'm actually free to blog everyday..But.. I'm simply too lazy le.. LOL..This week.. Is a very very free week..Or rather i shl say bored? LOL..Talk abt work first..Have been facing with problems nowadays..This suddenly cant work..That suddenly dono how do..Kinda stress cos attachment ending.. =[Talk abt myself ba..I have been attituding ppl??Think cos i'm sick?? Make me bad mood?Apologise! PSPS!Stomach ache is torturing me for the past 2 days..Don feel like gg to work..But still go cos supervisor need do testing..No choice but have to tolerate de pain after lunch.. =[Jx is sick also? Down with flu i think..Both sick cats in the same room..Rotting away.. =[[Erm.. Nothing much to update this weeks..Wait for next week ba peeps! LOLAnyway.. Alot ppl sick..Ling, Car, Jx.. and myself.. Hope we all get well soon kkies.. =]Nite peeps!
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;