www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ jinlun..<3 }
12:02 AM • Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Here to blog again.........Firstly.. My darling jinlun is coming out a new album!!~Mus support kkies!!!~I gg to buy his album.. =X Muahahahahha.. <3333
Meet up with darling Ling Bren and Fung on thurs..I misses them so much la..Since when is our last gathering?Haahaa.. Swen.. ben.. faz and joel put us aeroplane.. -.->.<>
Watch HSM3 on sun..
Is not a really very nice show..
But can accept la.. Haaahaa..
And and jus by watching him dance and sing..
WOW.. SHUAI!!!~
Haahaa.. u peeps shld noe who i talking..
Cos there's onli 1 shuai ge.. =X
Work again today..
I GOT NOTHING TO DO LA!!!~
I dono wat requirements i can add in more..
And and.. Aiya.. Dono howda say la.. -.-
I've been isketching la.. -.-
Cos.. My mind really cant come out with new stuff.. -.-
I wanna complaint alot.. But haisss.. Suan le..
Anyway.. Here some picts on our new working environment..
.jpg)
.jpg)
Anyway.. Some picts to show my new wierd hair..
Sometimes it look nice.. Sometimes it look wierd..
Wierd wierd fringe..>.<

Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;