www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ Blogskin changed }
7:28 PM • Saturday, November 15, 2008
Here to blog once again..Think not alot of ppl is updating their blog now..Haahaa.. Nvm.. Anyway..Change of blogskin.. I saw this skin days ago..But jus plainly too lazy to change..But saw ling ling change skin..And since i'm free..I went back to look for this skin and decided to do some change!~Anyway.. Wierd font and pls pardon me.. >.<>.<She bought more.. =XSwen and me
.jpg)
The 25 bucks watch..
.jpg)
When press.. The time will slowly shown..
.jpg)
Thanks bren for selling me so cheap.. <3
.jpg)
Anyway.. Something to update of work..I hate working nowadays..Not onli becos nothing to do..But also becos very stress cos cant score!~And and alot of factors la.. -.- Haiss.. =[Anyway.. I bought CH royce chocos for his bdae..And shun bian bought myself too..OMG.. damn nice okkies..Is not sweet but will like melt la!!~ =DExp too but shall dote on myself rite? =X
Jinlun album out in Taiwan..Not sure abt spore!!~Shall check again.. <3
I noe u ppl think i'm childish chasing idol..
But i really like his singing kkies.. <3
Jinlun look so depressed cos of his frenz death..
Hope wont affect his mood..
JY JL!!~ =D
Shall stop blogging le..Brain stuck.. Headache.. *phew.. Resting time*
ANYWAY!!~ I MISS MY BFF & MY PI GU DONG!!~
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;