www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ blatterfly lover }
6:47 PM • Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Here to blog again since facebook is loading sooo slow..Haahaa.. Gonna update quite alot today..-------------------------------------------------------------------------Firstly.. Went to watch Blatterfly lover with..MY SWEETI MH AND KIT~Haahaa.. QQ and fung put us aeroplane!!~Angry.. >.<Had nice chat with them..About attachment and life and bla bla bla..-------------------------------------------------------------------------Secondly.. I'm super happy today..Did u all noe..De satisfaction of completing coding..With ur own strength??Without de help of others??Shiok ar!!!!!~ =D-------------------------------------------------------------------------Thirdly.. Chon and ray is gg to end their attachment soon..21st nov if i'm not wrong..So gonna miss them..Nobody suan me anymore.. =[And many many to say..But shall not write here le.. =[-------------------------------------------------------------------------Forthly.. Meeting my darlings tml..Ling, swen.. maybe bren, ben and faz..I'm so excited of tm dinner..Hope can and to see them soon.. =D-------------------------------------------------------------------------Fifthly.. I went to cut hair today~~~Cut like nv cut like tat..I wanna cut shorter..But m hair stylist don let me!!He say too short isnt nice for me..*humph*In de end.. I think i look wierd with this toopid hair.. >.<And 14bucks fly fly away..Shall stop spending so much.. >.<-------------------------------------------------------------------------Lasty.. Is abt my workplace..We gonna move~~~~Move to computer lab..Cos de staff room will be renovating..Awwwww.. Dono is good or bad.. =[-------------------------------------------------------------------------The choco I had today.. >.<>
.jpg)
Our working environment..
Can u see de door??
Is de HOD room!!~
.jpg)
Did u see de dark area after the cupboard?
It's where the teacher have their meeting..
.jpg)
The differences between my com and jx com..
Anoter view..
Jx using ebuddy.. =X
The onli thing i gonna miss when..
We move to out new place.. =[[
TA don allow us to move it up.. =[[
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;