www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ happy bdae chon }
10:51 PM • Thursday, October 30, 2008
Here to blog once again..Busy working day today..Damai last min wanna do a demo..And we gonna rush a installer out in an hr time..Haiis.. Handed in de installer late..Worst still.. There's error.. >.<And this also means..I missed Uncle chon bdae!~ =[Anyway HBD gong gong chon!!~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------Anyway.. Doesnt have a good mood today..So those in msn or wat de chat with me..If i show any attitude..Apologize for it..Muahahahah..But ty kel WUBAICHI!!~Haaahaa..U sure is rite..Don need an wei me.. Chat with u is alr making me feel better..HAahaa..And and and.. Same as u..I miss yr 1 though.. >.<Will de kind of gathering be back again? -------------------------------------------------------------------------Anyway..Haahaa..I got smthing i wanted to say out..Errrr!!~ But is like suaning myself.. >.<Forget it ba.. >.<Muahahahahhaha.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------Anyway Keith and Jq is coming back tml!!!~Too bad i cant fetch them..But think might be treating them on sunday fro lunch if they free..Erm.. Jq have been sick for de past few days..But he's recovering le.. =]Hope he get well soon ya!!~ =DAnd And And..So sorry to bother keith for his illness..Cos jq is not online for de past few days.. >.<Haahaa.. But besides tat..I really have a nice chat with keith..Which is like..... Nan de.. >.<Haahaa.. Ty for de share and nice chat.. =DHope they can take care of themselves more..The weak jq.. =XAnd the overworking keith.. >.<>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;