www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ me and oliv }
1:56 AM • Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Suddenly have the urge to blog now..Life don seem well for me..But still.. I have to keep moving on..I got so much to type out..But i jus dono wat to say..Shall blog in brief..------------------------------------------------------------Mingy.. Don be sad abt ur uncle death kkies..There's no reason for why a person leave so suddenly..God have a hand on our life perhaps..Get urself up and move on kkies..Love u lotss..------------------------------------------------------------Ling.. I miss u damn alot too..Since 1 week haven meet u le..Faster date me out..And i shall love u more.. =D------------------------------------------------------------Jx had been very hardworking..And i have been so so damn slack..I dono y but i jus cant seem to make my brain work..Sorry to jx abt tat..------------------------------------------------------------Jq and keith will be off tml..I'm quite upset for not able to send them off..But at least his frenz will send him off..Hope they will take care of themselves..------------------------------------------------------------Bq bdae ytd..Happy 19th bdae to him..All the best..------------------------------------------------------------Bad new Bad new!!!!~I lost the bluetooth box Mr tok lend to me..I check the internet..And is not avaliable anymore..HELP!!!~Wat am i suppose to do.. T.TI feel like crying now.. =[------------------------------------------------------------
Me and my cousin..Olivia.. Haahaa..I can jus admit tat she's jus so good at angle when taking photo..She's crazy like me..But i love it.. =DLet's work towards our target..And fly off to taiwan next yr.. =D-------------------------------------------------------------
Ling.. The pic is so blur..But i still manage to edit abit..I love u.. Wahahaha.. Aiya.. I shy le.. =X------------------------------------------------------------Something is bothering me..But i dono wat issit..Suffocated..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;