www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ end of chapter 8 }
1:18 AM • Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Erm.. Here to blog again at this hour??When there's work tml.....No yam tang yuan le.. Sold out so fast.. =[[Anyway.. I think i had sorted out my tots..Maybe all those immature and selfish thinking..Is jus some rubbish in my mind..Shld clear away soon..Thanks so much ppl for cheering me up..Especially someone tat would make me smile..And in here.. At my blog..Jus gonna type it out..Since blogging is for me to say out wat i wan..There's something now i would like to hold on to..I would wanna hold on so much to it..But the thinkings and tots and wateva..It jus calling me to let it go..It is jus same as the situation last time..Or perhaps.. More worst this time??I alr tried my best..But.. There's no trace of anything..That ask me to hold on..So i'm gonna give up..Maybe.. Tat also de end of chapter 8..No more story..It's time to move on to another.. =]
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;