www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ eddie bugis shop }
11:22 PM • Thursday, September 18, 2008
Here to blog.. Once again..Haahaa.. So happy today..I actually went shopping and bought myself..A cardigan.. And a "tube" top..Kinda like the top.. Cos is flowerly.. Muahahaha..Although look fluffy and abit fat..But i jus like it.. =DThanks eddie aka pi gu dong..Haahaa.. So nice of him..To acc me to turn and walk and spin ard bugis street..I tot i will feel awkward shopping with a guy..But no.. I feel quite comfortable..He will help me choose.. Help me comments.. Help me carry..Haahaa.. psps for making him sweat like hell..Big huggies to u kkies.. =DWoots.. I was actually.. Slping during work today..Cos my brain was not working..Eventually will feel tired rite??Cant blame me too.. Lol..Me and jx is also kinda addictated to forum..We keep posting our qn there.. =XLol..Wootsss.. I miss jq and keith la..And also jj and crystal and kelvin..And of course.. My darling siling..Misses all of them.. Roar..I hav been eating and eating..Fatter i become..Shall cut dwn on bubble tea.. T.TRoar.. Hey siling..Next time go out..Keep me away from it kkies.. Muacks..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;