www.yourblog.blogspot.com

{ sip.. }
10:13 PM • Friday, August 29, 2008
Here to blog once again..
But not a happy post this time..
My aunt tok to me the other day..
Asking me to live my day happy and don think so much..
But how..
How issit possible..
Family is a damn big prob..
Frenz is a sad case..
Now SIP is making me so sad..
I really dono y god is so unfair to me..
------------------------------------------------------------

At the point i receive the email..
My mind was in a blank..
Oct 19 oct 19 oct 19..
It jus keep scrolling in my mind..
Y.. Y have i done so much..
But y.. y issit so..
I need someone..
I need someone urgently..
But no one was there for me..
So lost so lost..
All the concern word later on..
Jus don seems to calm me down..
But still a big thanks to them..
------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck the school.. Fuck the management..
All the management sucks..
Nb.. A bunch of useless freak..
Rubbish ppl living in this world..
How come they can inform us..
So suddenly..
Too sudden for me to accept..
Everything sucks..
Too much vulgar in my heart..
In my mind..
I'm so tired of scolding it once again..
------------------------------------------------------------

Jq and Keith is gg off on tues..
How i wiish i can send them off..
But.. I cant seems to make it.. =[
How will life be without my confide?
Without someone to complaint to?
Without someone to trust in spore..
How will life be when keith is not there to ask me..
Hey.. Wat happen to u? Ur nick?
And type some song for me to cheer me up..
And share things online..
And someone to ask abt VB.NET..
And someone to scold me dumb alwaes..
I noe they will be in msn..
But totally different..
How will it be like..
When they are back.. =[
------------------------------------------------------------

Y would god be so unfair to make my life in a mess..
To make things all pilling up for me to carry..
To make me so sad..
How is it feel like to be happy once again?
I have long forgotten the happy times..
I have forgotten how is it be like.. To be happy once again..
------------------------------------------------------------

His bdae is on monday..
And i still have no idea wat to buy for him..
Haiss.. Headache headache..
------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not a mp3 player too..
------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously not enuff sleep..
Shitty lack of sleep..
I'm so tired..

Loving you more ♥ and more =]]] ;

♥I waiited.
viian viian

[^Vivian]
[*Single]
[*Sweet 19]
[*Temasek Poly]
[*Mobile and wireless computing]

♥Cravings.
I threw coins into the well..
•[^Tons of Money]
•[^A Caring Boyfriend]
•[^High Pay Job]
•[^New Lappy]
•[^New Handphone]
•[^New Wallet]
•[^Overseas Trip]
•[^New Bag]
•[^Cheesecake in de world]
•[^Happy Family]
•[^Friends to be happy]
•[^Sakae sushi]
•[^JinLun's album]
•[^Smoke free]
•[^Pimples & Scars free]
•[^Wiishes cum true]


♥Whiisper.



♥Escapes.
*B3n[my donkey]
*Br3nda[my besti]
*C@risa[my darling]
*Cl@rance[my frenziie]
*Elain3[my classmate]
*F@zli[my zebra]
*K3lvin[my cheerleader]
*Marc3lo[my lion]
*S@lly[my 1st laogong]
*Shirl3en[my cousin]
*SilinG[my Sista]
*Si0nG[my mah's didi]
*TifF[my eating pal]
*W3iPing[my luvy]
*YiNg[my ah mah]
*viian[my private bloggie]


♥Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥Melody.
Jinglun


♥On and On.