www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ leak }
12:40 AM • Friday, August 15, 2008
...Maybe it's good to be back myself..The one tat keep everything to herself..Erm.. Stress stress stress..I got no time for so many stuffs..Coding at work.. Coding at home..How i wiish we could faster clear the 2 requirements..And we almost done our job..But.. haisss.. I cant even complete such a easy requirements..Such a failure i'm..Wanted to slp sooo much now.. =[Wanted to watch my D gray man..Wanted to do so many so many stuff..But y there onli 24 hrs in a day.. =[[Bursary on 26 Aug..Although is so late la..But is a relief to receive the letter.. =]Tat's de onli happy thing this week.. And ya.. =]I'm glad to be who i'm now.. (except the IP part)Haahaa..Aww.. Jq and keith will be flying to KL maybe Sept?? Maybe oct..I will miss JQ sooooo much la.. =[[Roar.. How i wiish i can go there during christmas and cele with them.. =[[
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;