www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ apolo for wat i said.. }
1:08 PM • Sunday, August 17, 2008
Why must things turn out to be so in such a nice outing..Or maybe is it becos i join them too late..Tat's y they are all too tired for me..And here..I apologize for my straight forward character..But i didnt mean much to wat i had said.I apologize once again for anything wrong i had said..But still thanks to my 2 bros..Thanks for entertaining me..Thanks for the nice chat until 3 am..But no lending money from me..To buy the toopid cigarette again!!~ROAR!!!~ RAWR!!!~And to my besti bud!!~Love ya lots lots..U have too much burden on for urself..I'm so shock to receive ur sms tat night..I wanna help u so much but i cnt do anything also.. =[[U noe how worry i'm when u didnt reply me!!~ROAR!!!~ RAWR!!!~Next time don scare me like tat okies!!!MUACKS!!!~I wanna go taiwan so much after hearing wat my aunt told me..I planning to save money and go next yr july!!~Wahaahaa..I wanna shop at "xi men ding"..I wanna eat from street start to street end at "shi ling ye shi"..Anyway!!~ MH!!!~ MINGY!!!~ MING ZAI!!!~ U have been miss by me!!~ XDAww!!~ I want to buy a purple car like this when i got my license and money in future..
Isnt it so cute?? Wahaahaaa..Imagine that i'm driving in this cute purplish car..Maybe i shall get my future husband to get this for him!!~ =XSing for me sing for me..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;