www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ sip situation.. }
11:45 PM • Thursday, July 03, 2008
My second post for today again..Haahaa..I jus think tat frenz is really a impt part in my frenz..I wonder how i gg to survive without them..Firstly.. Thanks siling again for the random sms..Secondly.. Thanks mingy.. I love u..U make me so touch u noe?('.') ☺ ιѕαвєℓ ☻ ('.') - *∴★∵**∵☆∴* (✿◕‿◕)(◡‿◡✿) *∵☆∴*∴★∵* says:
VK dont sad i will help u de!!!!!!Even this short sentence makes me feel so touch u noe??Next.. Is hoyeh..I don even noe her well.. But she jus.. She jus willing to help out..She's a good person.. =]Lastly.. Also yuliana..Thanks for willing to help me out.. =]Thanks everyone tat been concerning me about this matter..Love u peeps so much..This is de situation..Mingy and hoyeh interview tat company wan 3 ppl..But simon onli ask 2 of them to interview..I noe he hates me.. But also do need outcast me rite..Why he wan to left me out.. Y??I really cannot understand having internship with frenz was wrong meh??I really don understand..Mus he be so jian and irresponsible..Like tat will do him any good meh??I really cannot understand y being a teacher..He's so xiao xin yan.. And so jian la..Hope he fall down tml at de public..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;