www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ j n s }
12:28 AM • Friday, July 18, 2008
Updating of bloggie le..Jus wanted to say..Pls tag before u leave kkies..Empty taggie doesnt make me feel like blogging anymore..Haahaa.. Anyway..For my SIP!!~I jus gonna say.. Sian nah!!~C# not being applied..Instead.. The software uses VB!!~Lol.. I needa learn new stuff all over again..But thz mr tok for helping us..Although u keep asking us to go back tp after work!!!~ =[Jus gonna say hope JQ recovered soon..And jj too.. And also.. I miss ed alot alot!!~Wahahahah!!~I miss chatiing on msn with them la..Anyway.. There 2 ppl say i'm special..Happy.. =X J and S!!~ wahahha..And yuli!!~ i'm cuter than u kkies!!~ =XAnwyay.. My leg is giving me prob this few days..So pain nahx.. Ty jx for being so considerate for walking my speed..Lol.. I wanna buy so much stuffs!!!Polo tees..Comfortable shoes..Bus Concession..Jackets..And jus alot alot more..But i got no money.. EEK!!~
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;