www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ 1st wk }
11:02 PM • Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Woots.. Haven been blogging for a really long time..I'm sure u guys misses me alots rite?? =XIp is shitty shitty shitty stress..VB!!~ Tat's making me freaking stress and tired..Was trying to work on the stupid code whole day..But in the end.. End up doing nothing..Wahahahaa.. Jx and me alwaes slp de..All cause of him.. Slacker nah.. Influ me.. XDErm.. Alot of things happen this week..Shall not said it now.. Haaz..Update u guys soon kkies..Pi gu dong bdae is coming soon..And i misses him so much la.. Roar..Gonna sees him this weekend!!~ Haahaa..I wonder hows his bdae turns out to be.. o.OAnyway.. There so much movies i wanna watch..Red cliff.. Hell boy.. Dark Knight..And coming soon "The Mummy"..I wanna watch it all..Anyone wanna go on a dvd spree with me??Wahahahahha.. XD
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;