www.yourblog.blogspot.com

{ tutor }
3:22 PM • Thursday, June 19, 2008
Wanted to blog about so many things..
Ya.. This shall be a long post..
1. This is the 2 movies that i really wish to watch..
Haaz.. Should be really funny show..


2. I'm quite sad that she cried..
But we needa act like nothing happen?
Is quite suffering for us too isnt it?
Anyway.. I'm quite sorry but relief..
Cos i did vent this out to someone..
But i noe he wont say out de..
Wat says here remains here.. =]
Jus hope after this..
She will be more happy..
And seriously i think wat mingy say is truth..
Money is happiness..
Although alot of ppl will say..
Money cant buy anything..
But without it..
There is confirm no happiness..
I'm poor and i noe how it feels..
Hope money drop from the sky again.. XD


3. He asked me..
He asked me to be his gal..
He say he's serious..
And i cant sense any of it..
I told him i was too tired to be in relationship..
And he asked me if i'm scare of him..
Wth.. I tot i told him my ans again..
I tot is all over..
But he asked me the second time to be his gal..
He say last time he got gf.. Now he don..
Wts.. He got no eyes or no brain ar..
I don like him anymore..
Not even in de past..
So i told him again tat i don wanna get involve in love life..
Not for now..
And he said i'm scared of him rite?
Wth.. He don understand eng issit..
I was like damn pissed off with him..
And i didnt reply him after tat..
Pray tat he wont bother me again..
Wts.. He's a stain in my life.. =X


4. Ling found a pri 2 student..
Her first student..
Congrat her.. Jiayou jiayou..
Don need stress or nervous..
U have my support alwaes k.
I miss her rite now..
Although is jus like 2 days didnt see her..
Anyway.. Meeting her, swen and angela for dinner later..
Mousey!!! U miss me rite??
Cya later.. <3


5. I finally finished my kung fu panda ytd..
It's a 4/5 show..
Funny.. Haaz..
Now i'm off to watch my dgrayman..
Lalala!~




Loving you more ♥ and more =]]] ;

♥I waiited.
viian viian

[^Vivian]
[*Single]
[*Sweet 19]
[*Temasek Poly]
[*Mobile and wireless computing]

♥Cravings.
I threw coins into the well..
•[^Tons of Money]
•[^A Caring Boyfriend]
•[^High Pay Job]
•[^New Lappy]
•[^New Handphone]
•[^New Wallet]
•[^Overseas Trip]
•[^New Bag]
•[^Cheesecake in de world]
•[^Happy Family]
•[^Friends to be happy]
•[^Sakae sushi]
•[^JinLun's album]
•[^Smoke free]
•[^Pimples & Scars free]
•[^Wiishes cum true]


♥Whiisper.



♥Escapes.
*B3n[my donkey]
*Br3nda[my besti]
*C@risa[my darling]
*Cl@rance[my frenziie]
*Elain3[my classmate]
*F@zli[my zebra]
*K3lvin[my cheerleader]
*Marc3lo[my lion]
*S@lly[my 1st laogong]
*Shirl3en[my cousin]
*SilinG[my Sista]
*Si0nG[my mah's didi]
*TifF[my eating pal]
*W3iPing[my luvy]
*YiNg[my ah mah]
*viian[my private bloggie]


♥Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥Melody.
Jinglun


♥On and On.