www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ new hair }
3:04 PM • Thursday, June 12, 2008


Haaz.. New blogskin for my new blog..
So wierd about all the codings..
I dont even noe how to change the cursor..
So I think i jus leave it plain..
Tat goes my day ytd..
Went Acer with kit ytd..
My lappy fixed!!
Warrently expire soon..
And then!~
Acc siling to suntec to collect something..
I haven have any decent meal this few days..
Had been skipping breakfast and lunch for 3 days..
I know tat's was very very bad for health..
But I jus don feel like eating alone..
I'm not on diet or wat k..
Jus tat.. I don feel like eating.. Lol..
Anyway.. I'm confused abt the sip and mp and wateva thing..
So anyone wanna tell me wat we taking for next sem..
Haaz.. Think briefing on 18th will let us noe everything..
Everyone off to IT fair.. Aww.. When's my turn.. XD
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;