www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ nerdie me.. }
5:34 PM • Wednesday, June 18, 2008
This is nerdie viian with her nerdie spect..Rare ocasional that i will post up kkies..And it's strictly remain to my bloggie..Anyway..There's a place tat i really wanna go..Kallang leisure park: Ice World!
It's from 9am-10pm daily..
But the entry fee is like $17.50 for adult..And it is onli 2hrs including skates..
Wts.. Is like damn exp isnt it?
I have been waiting so long so long for it to reopen..
But is like damn damn damn exp..Anyway.. I needa thanks someone..Thx someone to be my listener..Sorry tat i spoil ur mood or wateva..I really glad tat u are willing to listen to my craps..My life.. My story.. And the inner me.."Wat says here remains here"Tat's our rule isnt it.. =]I noe u wont be reading this blog..Or don even noe it exist..Jus wanna thx u really alot..I've been watching alot of half show recently..One liter of tears, kiss again2, kungfu panda..Lol.. I wonder when can I finish it.. Lalala!~ Off to watch my show..Btw.. Did anyone discovered tat i keep posting pic?Haaz.. Jus to make my blog more lively.. ^-^
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;