www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ }
5:10 PM • Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Here to blog again.. I'm feeling much better.. Pei Swen.. If u happen to view this blog again.. I'm jus gonna say.. Thanks a lot.. U have been a very great friend.. Thanks a lot.. Because I think tat u are the one I can confront to.. And thanks for ur listening ear.. I hope u wont find me irritating.. And also.. To say that.. I'm sorry again.. I'm feeling so gulity abt wat happen 3yrs ago.. And now.. Retribution happen to me.. =] But ok.. Lets emo and sad together k? Thanks alot for Achmed.. Terrifying terrorist.. I really think is cute and funny.. Thanks for trying to cheer me.. =] I'm looking forward for our date tml.. Sex and the city.. Lets go eat until we broke k?? Haahaa.. Silence!!! I gonna kill u!!!
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;