www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ cj7tee }
10:29 PM • Monday, June 16, 2008
Tadang.. CJ7 Tee!~
JJ finally gave it to me..
I simply think it's cute..
Haaz.. Kawaii rite??
The size actually jus fit me..
Omg.. JJ is like damn thin la..
Msn is giving me so much prob today..
It auto close down 2 times..
I think my connection got prob..
I keep dcing.. Page load damn slow..
Issit the lappy prob or de connection?
Had been playing isketch and facebook with bryan today..
Lol.. Finally there's once i think i'm more clever than him.. =]
Haahaa.. And ty JQ for helping me print he notes and pass it to me..
Sorry to trouble u.. Haahaa!~
10pm channel u show was nice..
Haahaa.. U peeps.. Shld watch it..
Lalala!~ Ling..
Although u unable to work mr bean..
But being a tutor earn more rite..
Jyjy.. I support u alwaes..
Love love love..
I miss crystal!!!
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;