www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ 黄靖伦 }
5:03 PM • Friday, June 20, 2008
黄靖伦
This is the nicest pic i can find of him.. =XIn the first place..I'm jus curious to noe how sugie perform in xing guang..But.. After noeing 黄靖伦 is also from spore..I'm curious abt his performance too..I jus quietly sit in front of my lappy..And watch through almost all the competition of him..For almost 3hrs i think..Oh gosh.. He sing damn well..Shitty well.. I simply been attracted by his voice..Ok.. I think he look abit like derrick hoh.. =XAnd i admit he sound and look abit gay too..But he.. I jus love his voice.. Oh.. I become one of his fans liao.. =]I dono if u guys think so too..But u can hear his voice here..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGDCaOKrjzs&feature=related&http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSGT0tgoXc0&http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFFoxZRcs_IOh.. I simply love his voice..Siling.. Help me pray tat he can pass xin guang kkies..Chiong Chiong Chiong..Enuff of blogging..
Lalala!~
Celebration tonite..
I wonder how it turns out to be..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;