www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ bernard 20th bdae }
12:12 AM • Monday, June 30, 2008
Went out with Siling to kovan today..Her frenz stay at kovan melody.. A condo..Ya.. She acc me to posb and axs for pacnet stuff..And we walk abit of heartland mall b4 heading to her frenz hse..I tot i'm quite extra gg there..Cos i noe nobody..But they are still ok.. All guys..They were playing bball..And the security guard is so damn shitty..This is some new frenzs i noe..Jared - his hse, genorous, friendlyWei jian - Gentleman, kindKenneth - Gentle, cute, friendlyBeng - EntertainingChristopher - Quiet, shySeng and Zi wen - Quiet, strange, not really friendly?I hope i didnt miss out any of them..But thanks jared for thinking nobody is extra..Cos i've been so quiet and kinda not like me..Anyway.. Today is quite a fun day..At least forget all those shitty stuffs..I got so many to post about..But my mind suddenly went blank..Anyway.. Thanks siling for sending me half home..Aww.. I got a terrible throat and running nose.. =[One last important thing..HAPPY BDAE BROTHER!!!BERNARD!!!HAPPY 20TH BDAE!!!SORRY FOR FORGETTING UR IMPT DAY ON THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!29TH JUNE 2008!!!!I PROMISE I WONT FORGET NEXT YR!!!
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;