www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ cny shopping spree }
5:57 PM • Sunday, February 03, 2008
I'm here to blog again..I'm so so so bored.. I wanna do INWT de..But i jus so tired to do it..I onli manage to do research.. But nothing motivates me to do..Yes.. I promise someone i will study hard..And i did try.. Although is not enuff..But i'm so emo n phy tired..But i promise i wont let myself fail this sub k..Anyway.. I went shoping with kit ytd..Went to paya lebar this fashion..Cos i believe it is de only UPDATED outlet..I found a dress i really like..But is dirty.. I didnt take it..Went to bugis n bedok to look for it.. But.. =(Anyway i bought another pattern instead..Is a purple dress.. And i like it.. =)After those buying stuff here n there..Went mac to had some chat.. Until 1+..About alot alot of stuff.. And i fail to convience her.. ONCE AGAIN..I ask her to go home due to de cab fare la..But she don wan.. Serve u rite rite?? =X LOL..Anyway.. Went shopping with mum again..I bought myself another brown dress..Kinda lantern type.. Look fat but cute..And a handbag.. And also a bra.. black cum purple de.. =xAnyway.. Spend quite much this few days..100bucks gone again..I have yet to buy my shoes or heel or slipper or wateva..Die die die..=*( I'm loving "green" more n more.. wierdo..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;