www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ kfc breakfast }
1:27 PM • Friday, January 25, 2008
BOO!~ I back again to blog..Since i got nothing to do.. lol..Meeting kit n rui later..Haaz.. To have our HK cafe n dono le..Maybe some gals talk?? Lol..I have change my blogskin.. again..But i like this one..The colour n de background is so nice..I jus don like de navigation..But i am using back my own navigation template..The onli not good part is that..I don like iwebmusic song..Sound like radio recorded..But no choice.. Onli got this one n onli..Anyway.. U peeps noe wat??KFC BEDOK have breakfast..And it look super duper delicious..Who want to eat it with me?? =)New Year is coming soon..And i think this yr isnt very good..No atmosphere.. No excitement..Anyway.. HAPPY BDAE FAZ!!!I'm so soory tat until now..We then celebrate ur bdae..Hope ya like de celebration..The prezzie.. Card n de cake..We will do this as years go by k.. =)Hearrt u too..May all ur wiishes come true..And also find a very good gf.. Lol..And tyty siling for giving me a ride home..Although alot of time is like puanging..But it jus so fun.. Love Love..Last.. For those who wanna help me with the too-pid eyelashes..Nvm abt it ba.. I jus feel like tearing, cutting, rolling it..Roar.. I think jus mascara would be a much better choice.. =)
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;