www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ big uncle dinner }
12:37 PM • Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Here i am blogging in ITSMA lesson..
Seriously i hate this lesson..
Shld jabo with rui tgt de..
Eh.. Damn regret coming..
Don even understand wat he teaching..
Wat i typing..
Wat i doing..
Wat i learning..
Projects dueing tml..
I so stress up.. Seriously jus got de feel to quit sch..
Or all wait for sub?? Lol..
I think i'm so selfish..
I am those type of person..
Tat onli care for myself..
But hu dont??
And tat's me.. Lol..Anyway i thibnk some points abt librarian is so true..-They are indecisive-They hate those ppl who say themThis 2 points is so true la..Cos i think it apply to me.. =x
Anyway.. I'm so busy busy..
I got alot of stuff to do..
Projects-ing.. Facialing.. Dinners-ing..
So many many.. ARGH!~
Can god pls jus double de time??
Anyway.. My big uncle call ytd..
Jus wanna say i love him.. =)
He's such a kind soul..
Tat pity people like me n bro..
LOL.. ^-^Anyway..
Who wanna go shopping on sat???
I wanna buy some stuff for cny..-Mascara-Dress-Shoes-And many more..I gg bankrupt..But hu's care.. I hate $$$$$.. Lol..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;