www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ Apologise }
3:30 PM • Sunday, January 13, 2008
Boo!!!! I’m here to blog again since I have de mood..
Erm.. Regarding tues..
I AM SO SORRY!!!!
Tat de attitude I hav during sec sch..
And poor siling they all hav to tolerate me for so long..
But this is de first time I feel so terrible..
Not onli tat.. I hav also broke my poly resolution..
LALALALAL!~ BOOOOOOM!!! FORGET..
*PHEW* -Wat Happen???????
Swen submission is dueing soon..
OMG!!! I think I did nothing much..
Jus de buddy powerpoint n de team structure n objective..
Ty mingy n salah for being in de grp!! =P
I love u all.. Opps.. *HER* will not see my blog ba.. =X
I wanna buy a lot of thing before new year..
But I don have de time to do so..
And rui!!! I wanna go eat de HK café!!! ROAR!!!
Am I really a bad gal??
I have been angry with my dad n not toing to him..
For a year plus!!!!
And now.. I’m angry with my mum..
For some stupid reason..
U peeps shld noe wat!!! ROAR!!
Any medicine or anyone can cure my bloody temper??
Boo!!! Don think so. =.=”’
Eek.. Enuff of blogging.. I gg play my RE le!!
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;