www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ NEW BLOGSKIN!!! }
2:10 PM • Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Boo.. New blogskin..Haaz.. So many things to change.. Eh.. Now blogging in MDBS lesson again..So i gonna type fast and finish fast..At least my blog wont seem dead rite..Eh.. Now gonna say abt sch..Pass up so many assignment le..I am so so so happy..But saddy sads hav to be handed up next tue!!!Sianzzz.. Eh.. But nvm..I.. Eh.. Eh.. Believe we can do it.. LOL..Now say smthing abt others..Lol.. Erm..Wat happen when 2peeps walking on diff path..Will they still continue to be so good??I hope so.. But i doubt so..New can alwaes replace the old..But deep down there is still a place for the person..Now gonna say smthing else..Eh.. I discovered that most of the time..No one is listening to wat i am toking..Feel so so so irritated.. Haiss..Maybe i shld learn to tok less..Cos i felt tat gal who tok alot are so irritating..Jus like me.. ROAR!!!
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;