www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ BACK!!! }
10:05 PM • Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Lol.. How many days have I not been blogging??
26 days?? Been busy with work..
Now gonna warn u all first..
This is a long post.. Cos gonna be killed if not update..
U can choose not to read at this naggy post.. Lol..
-Jus “resigned” on fri..
Not officially cos I am gg back on fri n maybe sat during sch..
Haiss.. I am now here missing de ppl there..
The life there.. It’s all been so good.. So smooth..
Melywn.. Ck.. Steven.. Sock hwee.. Ah tan.. Tai inn.. Chun kiat.. White face..
I sure will miss seeing them..
Haaz.. I like those days we slack ard..
We bad mouth abt them..
We chew wat we can in de office..
We scold those indexer n scanner.. SHIT THEM!!
We look for corruption.. Keep press ctrl A..
Do dp.. Laugh when melywn dance..
Stare when white face is slacking..
Peep at handsome chun kiat.. He is 18 yrs old..
Hear de naggy melywn toking..
Laugh at de funny sock hwee..
Hear ah tan keep complaining..
Shit de ck when he tok crap..
Thanks to steven for all ur food..
There’s so many many things I will miss there.
I hope fri would come fast.. =]
I miss u all..
-Yeah.. Work stuff.. Now gg to say abt sch..
I dono if I can survive through de days in sch..
But I will try.. There’s so much unsecured-ness.. So strange so weird..
Why it need so much time.. effort n money to get de stupid cert..
We now got so much assign pilling up..
And de pace is too fast for me to follow..
Haiss.. Hope I can do well too in this sem.. =[
Wat’s de best thing I love abt sch..
Dai dee.. Brk.. Dismiss.. See my nalaka!! WOO!!
-I still hav so much things to say.. But I dono how to write out..
So I think I gonna stop here ba..
Promise I will blog soon k..
Muacks…
*ciao*
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;