www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ }
4:34 PM • Saturday, September 22, 2007
Mon, 17 sep
Weets.. First day of work..
Today at busstop..
I saw a really really kind person today..
Haaz.. Omg.. He is so so so good.. =D
Enuff of craps.. Haaz..
Ok.. Work to me today was so stranger..
Haaz.. But at least I don feel bored n tired..
I am beginning to love this job.. =)
Tue, wed, thurs, fri..
I get to noe quite a lot of things n I am getting well for this job..
Wee.. So nice so good so fun..
Noe a lot of kind ppl too..
Ah tan.. Tai inn.. Melwyn.. Ck.. Sock hwee.. geetha
The (fated) guy.. And all those kind looking uncless..
Lol.. Melwyn is like those kind father.. (much more better than my dad)
Ck.. Woo.. Siling frenz.. Tall guy tat alwaes bully me??
Or maybe is de another way?? Lol..
Ah tan.. tai inn.. The hr high rank ppl tat alwaes msning??
Sock hwee n geetha from dp!! Kind kind ppl!!!
The fated guy tat ah ming say.. Haaz.. But is true!! 19 yrs old??
Love love this job.. although is 8hr of work but..
Seems like 6hrs to me?? So slacking.. =X
And dono hu play spider solitaire there??? O.o
Sat, 22 Sep
HAPPY BDAE FUNG FUNG!!
LOVE LOVE U!!
BEST WISHES N GOOD LUCK!!
Eek.. I wan upload pics taken on bento bdae..
But lazy!! T.T Next time ba.. Lol..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;