www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ dong gun }
12:57 AM • Monday, September 24, 2007
Boo.. I am back to blog.. Again!~
Cos I onli left sat n sun to blog..
Lol.. I enjoy working..
But seriously.. I miss sch..
Maybe becos I miss all my zai.. My classmates..
Also I miss my siling.. Weiping.. Bren.. Blah blah..
Work is taking up de whole day..
No time to fork out for any outing..
Maybe except sat n sun??
But melwyn say next sat start work ot..
Lol.. So I onli left sun to enjoy..
Haaz.. SLP WHOLE DAY!! =D
Wootss.. U peeps noe wat??
I alwaes tot of writing stories..
Lol.. But nv did once I really work onto it..
Haaz.. So many stories in my mind tat I so so feel like writin down..
But I was too lazy.. Lol..
Someone once wriiten a story for me.. =]
And I written my story back too..
But it was never complete..
The onli thing I could do is to fill in de blank..
Lol.. I wonder y my blog tok so much craps.
Anyway.. I so envy those writer..
They can think of good story..
And put so much effort jus to write a book..
Haaz.. Everyone got their own life own things on this holi..
I wonder how sch will be like in this sem?? Lol..
Whether we will get distance..
Or hug tgt n say we miss each other.. Lol..
I hope some good things happen.. =)
And I hope I can grow to be strong.. =)
The most impt thing is..
I hope there is not much change for classmates..
I hate getting to noe ppl.. =X
Ahh!! Angry.. My conn is too suxy..I wan upload pics!!! T.T
One last thing to say..!!~~
Eek.. I got one thing I wanna say out so so much..
But someone told me not to say out first..
ARGH!! Suan le.. Off I teleport.. *PHEW*
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;