www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ }
10:35 PM • Monday, September 10, 2007
7th Sep 07
Went to cele qian bdae in de afternoon..
Was planning to buy cake all tat..
But budget is not enuff..
Haaz.. Hav some drinks at TCC b4 de sakae buffet start..
Oh.. And Wat I gonna say abt sakae..
It was damn delicious.. We eat until stomach explode.. Lol..
Erm.. Went to play arcade after tat..
And we manage to brk one of de record.. Photohunt!!
Haaz.. Hav to leave early becos of de dinner..
Yeah.. I eat a lot again.. Lol..
Wat to do.. I jus cant resist de food..
9th Sep 07
Sec sch chalet!!!
Love love love.. Beside those jc ppl..
Almost all is there..
Me.. Siling.. Pei.. Bren.. Fung.. Nicole.. Paul.. Jimmy..
Zak.. Uzma.. Ben.. Faz.. Joel.. Ankit.. Imuran..
Shana.. Hazi.. Bushan.. Bao.. Chen.. Some ppl tat I donno..
And of course.. Our dom loi..
Haaz.. So many ppl hav change..
And he is de one tat change a lot..
I mean damn bh lots..
HAaz.. De onli thing tat remain..He is still tat cute..
But now he smoke.. Tatto..
Doesn’t think is bad anyway..
Add a little shyness and sexyness.. Yeah.. His tattoo is real sexy..
10th Sep 07
Went to bai bai ah gong in de early morning..
Today is his death date..
He cant survive off de last day of ghost period..
But maybe he is happy with ah mah now.. Lol..
Went home and I slp straight away..
Miss my appt with pei pei.. =X Ps abt tat..
Lalalal!~ End of my long-witted post..
But tat is de onli way to info u all abt my life?? Lol..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;