www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ rui thing }
12:02 AM • Monday, August 27, 2007
Since u alr saw.. I think is better to post it out..After seeing her blog.. I think u all noe who le..
I decided to blog abt something tat I alwaes wanna say abt..
We are not the murderers n u are not the victim..
We didn’t kill ur feeling or even hurt ur heart..
Think in our shoes..
How would u feel if ur besti left u with all the assignment..
How would u feel if ur besti left u to watch movie with a frenz when u are rushing ur last min assignment..
How would u feel if ur besti spend almost all her time with her bf n work..
How would u feel if ur besti didn’t even say hi to u..
How would u feel if ur besti promise tat frenz is more impt than bf but it’s not..
I’m not trying to be a victim here..
Or defending myself..
I forgive so much of all those things becos “she’s ur besti” keep coming to my mind..
But there’s jus no effort put into this frenzship for now..
Maybe there’s a barrier between u and us..
A barrier tat nobody taking initiatives to clear..
Or say it in another way..
We are jus too tired to break tat barrier..
U are jus like de ring u gave me..
Although there’s so much so much of scratches..
But I didn’t throw it away..
I still keep it with me..
But did u?? Or u really didn’t wanna care..
Even if one day within this 2 months or future the barrier between us is clear..
I hope we isn’t de substitutes.. But is the true frenz of ur very few now..
I’m so sorry to blog abt this.. To give u double today..
All this words is so harsh.. But I dono howda say it..
So sorry..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;