www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ Fighting }
12:28 AM • Thursday, August 16, 2007
This may be the last entry b4 my exam start..Lol.. Sorrie peeps for blogging so "often"..Haven been ie-ing for so many days..Now shall briefing blog through wat happened..First.. Gonna congrat myself n everyone..We had completed the assignments.. And also no sch for a week..But.. There's exam coming up.. Lol..Second.. There so much thingy happening..And now it's solve.. But hope it isnt fake..He n him was so angry with each other for de 1st time..I wasnt scare.. But i was sad..Tears roll down.. Not becos of wat..But becos of the fragile of frenzship..6 yrs.. So long.. So close but yet so fragile..I noe i don hav de status or point to cry..But i cried.. I jus feel so sad..Although it isnt wat happening to me..But they were my frenz.. =(Aww.. Don mention anymore..Tears drop wheneva thinking abt it..Lol.. Gonna start studying maybe next mon??Haaz.. Sat gonna go watch movie..So long nv went out with her..I'm looking forward to it.. =)Last.. Ps.. Wont be updating so often..Will update after exam ba.. =)Unless smthing happen again.. Choy..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;