www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ AVG anti virus }
8:31 PM • Friday, August 31, 2007
Good luck all ppl for ur exams..Finally finish all de reading n memorizing..
Lol.. I wan a week break n start to look for job..
Haaz.. Munny wait for me!!~
I was being so emotional this few weeks..
Cry over not my business thingy..
Cry over some small matters..
Wat is wrong with me..
Since when did i becum so emo n so cry babe..
Damn it.. I seriously hate it..
Ok.. Say abt some good thing..
I had deleted my norton anti virus software..
Haaz.. Don worry.. It out of date since 2006..
I install a new software which is call AVG..
Oh gosh.. U noe wat..
My lappy hav 216 virus.. I tot onli flashy..
But then my bro say is normal to hav virus but too much for mine..
Microsoft "planted" those virus..
So that they can earn munny in their antivirus software..
So jian isnt it..
Haaz.. I shall stop playing harvest moon..I'm now addicted to "dragon warrior"
Some wierd n pokemon-like gamn my bro intro..
Haaz.. Monster.. Here i come..
*PHEW*
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;