www.yourblog.blogspot.com

{ songs }
10:44 PM • Monday, July 02, 2007
Oh.. I got so much things I wanna say today..
Haaz.. Firstly.. I agree with mingy..
Today is de first time I laugh so much ever since sch reopen..
Credit all goes to mingy.. jq n de very very very funny laoge..
We tok so much today.. Tat’s wat really frenz are for isn’t it..
Muahahah!~ Had a really great chat with them..

Erm.. Rush home to watch campus superstar..
And I gonna comment on de guy today..
M1> Zi jie..
Have a really very attractive look(to me)..
Voice was ok la.. Not so worst like de judge said..
Haaz.. In conclusion.. I like him..
M2> Benjamin..
Have a really damn nice voice..
Seriously I love his voice but he..
Don have a good look but have a great smile..
Oh.. Shit he’s younger than me too..
Not attractive at all..
M3> Fu Kuan
Suxy look.. He seriously have those china guy look..
Singing sux.. Eek.. Everything not nice la..
Don like him.. Hope he out today..
Muahahah!~
If I got good voice n look.. I definitely go join this superstar..

U noe wat.. If I got a bf..
I wan him to sing to me everyday..
Isnt it sweet.. Muahhaha!~
If he propose to me..
I wan him to hold a bouquet of flowers(blue roses)
Then sing anything nice to me..
Omg.. So old fashion but yet so sweet..
Wahahah!~ Too much influence by tv is not good!~ Lol..

Anyway.. Opsy due date is coming..
Shit gonna rush this time..
Tml have to see suxy teacher again.. Damn her..
ARGH!~ I’M SO STRESS ABT MY SCH FEES!~

Loving you more ♥ and more =]]] ;

♥I waiited.
viian viian

[^Vivian]
[*Single]
[*Sweet 19]
[*Temasek Poly]
[*Mobile and wireless computing]

♥Cravings.
I threw coins into the well..
•[^Tons of Money]
•[^A Caring Boyfriend]
•[^High Pay Job]
•[^New Lappy]
•[^New Handphone]
•[^New Wallet]
•[^Overseas Trip]
•[^New Bag]
•[^Cheesecake in de world]
•[^Happy Family]
•[^Friends to be happy]
•[^Sakae sushi]
•[^JinLun's album]
•[^Smoke free]
•[^Pimples & Scars free]
•[^Wiishes cum true]


♥Whiisper.



♥Escapes.
*B3n[my donkey]
*Br3nda[my besti]
*C@risa[my darling]
*Cl@rance[my frenziie]
*Elain3[my classmate]
*F@zli[my zebra]
*K3lvin[my cheerleader]
*Marc3lo[my lion]
*S@lly[my 1st laogong]
*Shirl3en[my cousin]
*SilinG[my Sista]
*Si0nG[my mah's didi]
*TifF[my eating pal]
*W3iPing[my luvy]
*YiNg[my ah mah]
*viian[my private bloggie]


♥Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥Melody.
Jinglun


♥On and On.