www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ siling }
5:54 PM • Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Dono what i shld write..There's so many invisible walls ard..Today i found out tat..Loneliness is alwaes far better than quietness..U rather be alone..Or feel awkward with a group but say nothing..I'll chose to walk alone..Somehow things had changed..No matter how hard trying to be back like normal..It's not possible..Things had changed.. People had changed..Don expect ppl to alwaes remain at de same place..Issit frenz get to drift apart when their bf/gf is in de class..There's two cases in de class..And all this prove tat they do cause each others to drift apart..And i feel so helpless..Her.. Besti of mine..Yeah.. Time is another factor to cause drifting..All cos of new frenz.. Diff classes..I wasnt update by her things until i read her blog..I'm not being selfish.. I noe u hav ur new frenz too..But.. At least update me with things u sad or wateva..Let me share ur things..Let me be by ur side too k??I wan our frenzship to last long..I feel so happy with u..So free.. Not with any worries..Tat's wat frenz feel when tgt??I dono.. But i feel so happy to be her frenz.. =)Vivian!!! Why are u so emo this few days..Stop it u damn ass..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;