www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ laopo bdae }
12:21 AM • Saturday, July 28, 2007
26-7-07
Went out with mingy.. rui n tiff to watch movie..
I cant really rmb when is de last time we go out tgt..
I think is rui bdae.. Tat means..
Erm.. More than 1 mths ago le ba..
But watching movie with them is fun..
Shouting.. Covering Eyes.. Heart jumping out..
And many many times that i got de urge to leave de cinema..
And i think i forget to mention..
We watch ALONE!! Another show from shutter(director)
So scary.. But yet so nice.. I give it a 4/5..
Cos de storyline is nice.. Unpredictable.. Jus nice la..
HAaz.. And btw.. I alwaes love chatting with mingy in bus.. =D
27-07-07
So many '7'
Haaz.. HAPPY BDAE EDDIE!~
Oh.. I lazy to upload pics..=X
Anyway.. Here again.. Although noe tat he wont cum..
But.. May ur wishes come true.. Smile alwaes..
Best wishes n Good luck to u..
Haaz.. DSAG lab test today..
Er.. 1&2 completed.. But 3.. *lalala*
Anyway.. At least put down a small little stone from my <3..
I change my blogskin.. muahahaha..
ANYWAY WP!! UPDATE UR BLOG!!! *WARNING*=D
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;