www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ headache.. ty.. }
11:08 PM • Saturday, July 07, 2007
Happy bdae tao tao daddy..HAaz.. Happy happy alwaes..Finally completing most of de assignment..I'm so relief..Went my heart heart(ur new name) hse on thurs..Tyty alot.. I really very touch.. =) Sorrie for all de trouble also.. Make u don hav a good rest.. =XHand in opsy on fri..FINALLY!~ Much relief n worry..Relief tat i hav put down another stone..But scare tat we would drag de 4.0 down..Colour n combi was getting boring..Drawing.. Painting.. Shading.. We are doing de same old thing..Erm.. Hope next wk would be a better day..I got a headache during OPSY lesson..Maybe due to insufficient slp..Argh!~ But tyty kit.. jj.. nix..Tyty kit for so caring.. Ty for ur water n ur nagging for 100+At first during brk.. Jj so bad la.. Keep asking me to shuddup..But.. Haaz.. Still.. And again..Tyty for ur concern.. I didnt noe u noe i've got headache.. And help me ask for panadol.. Tat's so caring of u..And also tyty nix for ur panadol.. Feel much better after havin it..Went home.. Wanna wait and watch de 9 pm show..But my eyes n mind wasnt listening to me..I headed down to my bed at 7+..Argh!~ So sad tat i miss my show..Wake up at 10am in de morning.. (14hrs of slp)And i watch vcd de whole day..Argh!~ Tat's boring..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;