www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ }
11:01 PM • Monday, June 25, 2007
Roar.. Did u guys do de survey??Better do.. Roar..Anyway.. I found out tat sch com can view my blogspot..Bt my lappy need pw to get in.. Roar..I shall repair it.. "SOON" Lol..Dinner with siling was full.. And alwaes filled with laughter..Tat siao char bo.. Haaz.. She go cut short hair.. I mean real short..Haaz.. I wanna cut too de.. But mum don sponser me with money for short hair!~Argh!!!! I hate it.. ROAR!!!~Night chat madly abt cheesecake with nicholas was.. nice..We tok abt de bakery suxy cheesecake..I like de whole cheesecake except blueberry de..The crispy outter biscuit n soft inner cheesecake..I so feel like having 1 now..At least i noe there's a cheesecake siao like me too..Haaz.. Let me die from kena flood by cheesecake pls!~ =)Oh gosh.. CMSK4 hav to be handed in tml..I still hereblogging.. Boo!~Off i evaporate.. Da dang.. *phew*
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;