www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ mf }
12:27 AM • Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Haaz.. B4 i close my blog..
Gonna share smthing with u guys.. Lol..
And don worry la.. Will resume after some while..
But u guys mus keep me updated with bloggie..
Lol.. Went to eat with laoma n godbro today..
I didnt relised there's a sushi stall beside de tamp swimming complex until today..
Haaz.. We eat abt 70+ dollars.. Gosh.. It was so exp..
But tyty mf kor.. Next time is my treat k.. =X
Went ard shopping at TM.. It was still so bored shopping there..
Erm.. Good chat with laoma after more than a yr??
And ty mf kor for bullying me.. Roar..
Ya.. I find this sweet..
Treat it as Person A n Person B..
A: Ur head la..
B:My head u also want ar? You wanna pay me how much? Lol..
A:U chop down for me n i'll pay u for tat..
B:Got see my head?
A:Ah!! Wat head.. Where??
B:Inside ur heart.. Hee..
A:Since when ur head come inside my heart i dono.. Lol..
B:Lol.. Since long time ago.. Jus tat u trying to run away from it.. Hmm.. Now u got my head liao.. I also wanna buy smthing from u..
A:Wat u wan.. I'm not for sale.. ^-^
B:Your Love..
A:... ... Lol.. Cannot..
B:But can i use my life to buy ur love?? Lol..
Haaz.. Toopid conersation.. Lol..
It means nothing..
Jus tat i'm too bored to cum out with too-pid things..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;