www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ laopo ring }
12:58 PM • Saturday, June 02, 2007
What do u most wanna see viian to post abt?? ( max 2vote)
Family
Friends
Random
Song Lyrics n short post
Pictures n short post
School
Comment on frenzs' msn nick
Short story
Things she like to have
pollcode.com
free polls
viian's bad point (vote max 2 only)
Selfish
Talkative
Kpo too much
Violent
Don't understand ppl well
Too fat
Not gentle
Depress
pollcode.com
free polls
Okay.. Enuff of de saddie post i post de other day..
Tok abt some random things..
U can don read if u don like..
Lalala!~ Like i care..
I jus post for de sake of posting n boredom onli..
Haaz.. Sch was not bad this feel days..
Didnt waste much time n i went for all lectures..
Erm.. Today DSAG totally sux..
I wasnt paying any attention to my Nalaka until de last last part..
Haaz.. I was too engross in nix n jj playing games..
Haaz.. Still rmb how de radio beside me make de cute mario sound..
Seriously.. My fav game until now is still Mario.. =X
I'm so stressfu la.. I stress tat i will fail o don do well for DSAG..
I scare to dissapoint Nalaka.. I'm sad sad n sad..
Colour n combination was so not fun today..
Cutting of all de alpha make my right index finger so pain..
YA!! I MEAN PAIN LIKE HELL!!
Cant touch it.. I think my bone inside is broken..
Lol.. I'm jus kidding.. But is like damn pain la..
Went home n then found out tat my laopo's ring is with me..
Lol.. I'm really too-pid enuff to discovered it until i wanna go bathe.. =X
Haaz.. Online at 10+pm..
First one to chat with me was Doreen.. It has been age since i saw her..
She's being missed by me.. =X
Lol.. Mum called me n ask me out for dinner..
And tat ended our conversation.. But she said she will wait for me to be back..
HAaz.. Went Lagoon n makan!!!
WEE!~ Stingray.. Sotong.. Kangkong.. Here i cum.. Lol..
It's spicy spicy n damn spicy.. Woots!~ But i luv it.. =X
Oh gosh viian.. Do u noe how sinful it is to eat so much at a late hour??
Lol.. Reach home at 12 like tat.. Doreen was alr gone..
Roar her to eternity.. N i decided.. Since i'm so free..
Here i'm blogging.. And i gonna go off soon.. Yeah soon..
BUAIIS!~
Loving you more
♥
and more =]]] ;
♥I waiited.
viian viian
[^Vivian]
[*Single]
[*Sweet 19]
[*Temasek Poly]
[*Mobile and wireless computing]
♥Cravings.
I threw coins into the well..
•[^Tons of Money]
•
[^A Caring Boyfriend]
•[^High Pay Job]
•
[^New Lappy]
•[^New Handphone]
•
[^New Wallet]
•[^Overseas Trip]
•
[^New Bag]
•[^Cheesecake in de world]
•[^Happy Family]
•[^Friends to be happy]
•
[^Sakae sushi]
•[^JinLun's album]
•[^Smoke free]
•[^Pimples & Scars free]
•[^Wiishes cum true]
♥Whiisper.
♥Escapes.
*B3n
[my donkey]
*Br3nda
[my besti]
*C@risa
[my darling]
*Cl@rance
[my frenziie]
*Elain3
[my classmate]
*F@zli
[my zebra]
*K3lvin
[my cheerleader]
*Marc3lo
[my lion]
*S@lly
[my 1st laogong]
*Shirl3en
[my cousin]
*SilinG
[my Sista]
*Si0nG
[my mah's didi]
*TifF
[my eating pal]
*W3iPing
[my luvy]
*YiNg
[my ah mah]
*viian
[my private bloggie]
♥Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
♥Melody.
Jinglun
♥On and On.
The following text will not be seen after you upload your website, please keep it in order to retain your counter functionality
Free Trackers
Help