www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ yang me }
11:35 PM • Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Is my quiz hard?? Tricky?? Or u all dono me well??
And.. Wat’s more weird is..
Even wp score better than rui..
RUI ZAI!!! Go face wall.. Muahaha..
Erm.. Happy Labour Day to myself..
Erm.. Watch tv and play gameboy whole day..
I was almost bored to death..
EEK!!! This few days connection was damn suxy..
I cant do my cruchying.. Roar..
My corner with luv!!! I wan watch!!! T.T
OPSY lab had a change of class..
And I dono y I’m so suay to get into another class..
Erm.. Or shld I say.. The 3 of us??
Break was diff.. Kena separated with my 3 zais..
Gonna hate it.. Nvm.. Shall get use to it ba..
Btw.. Anyone wanna yang me??
Haaz.. Benefits: U get to go on a diet.. (I’ll help to eat ur share up)
: U can have someone to tok to.. (I’m talkative)
: I’ll help u massage.. (See my mood)
: I’ll help u to pack ur bag.. (not go to sch)
: I can go shopping with u.. (I luv to do so)
Haaz.. Can contact me anytime if u like.. Lol..
Wp.. Interested ma?? Lol.. Muahahhaa..
Jus some random post before my slp!!
AND!! MINGY!! UPDATE UR BLOG!! ROAR!!
Same to other peeps.. My 2 zais and faz.. Dead blog.. “-.-
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;