www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ rui rui.. }
2:12 PM • Thursday, May 31, 2007
First of all, I wanna say..HAPPI BDAE TIFF!!!Haaz.. Hope u find ur happiness n cheer up alwaes..Secondly.. Wat i wanna say was..My previous post n de qn u asked..For ytd.. I jus wanna say..Is not really u hu spoiled my mood..But is him..But i cant admit tat i'm angry..I angry cos u didnt tell me u not gg..And i've alr cancel my another appointment..Is all becos i think she was more impt..And is u tat ask me wanna go out ma.. Isnt it??For ur de other qn.. Ur said i was close with her..And u're kinda sad.. U noe y??Maybe cos i don like u to smoke n maybe..Cos u are so close with the other "her"And i cant go into u all de topic cos i dono wat are u guys toking..Abt wat church.. u all de frenz.. I dont even noe anything..I'm sad tat the closeness b/w us are gone too..And i noe de prob not onli lies with u.. Maybe de both of us??For ur last qn.. I don think we don have things to chat abt..Is jus tat u got no time for us.. And maybe.. Becos i don noe howda start..In sch.. U alwaes stick to "her"And i don have space with u or wat..And u noe wat?? Honestly..U give me a feeling tat.. Pw frenz is more impt than us..I dono y.. Maybe u have more time with them..I really hope tat we can bring back de closeness we once had..Cos i really cherish u..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;