www.yourblog.blogspot.com

{ rui attached }
1:20 AM • Friday, May 18, 2007

Tues…
Back to blog again.. Lol..
Naggy viian is back..
Don hit me with hammer n telling me “ur blog is too boring”
I don care.. =)
Haaz.. I wanna comment something on this..
Nalaka^s lesson was nice..
Although he^s some sort of sarcastic..
But he^s still as cute as ever..
Haaz.. He rmb my name very well.. But tat was not a good sign..
Keep spamming me with qn when I’m not paying fully attention.. Lol..
I was looking through my frenz’s blog in his lesson though.. =X

Ok.. Well Marce.. Back in Taiwan le ah..
And don call me ^little doggie^.. Kinda weird isn’t it??
=X Lol.. I’m ms doggie..
Haaz.. I pass ur test..
Although so long didn’t see.. But at least I did quite well in ur test..
Haaz.. Yeah ya rite.. I’ll miss u tat little plus tat little..
But.. Do miss us tat much.. But miss me tat much plus tat much..
Lol.. Ok.. I^m gonna be as lame as u.. =X Woo!~ There^s a bat.. -.-*

Eh.. Skip nalaka^s lec n went to buy stuff for CCN.. *sinful*
No wonder he *look after* us so well in lab..
Haaz.. Bought all those stuff n cost over 80bucks..
Was kinda exp.. For jus drinks we are doing..
Erm.. I’m not sure whether we can do well not..
But drinks.. Hmm.. Kinda hard to sell.. =X

Lastly, I’ve got to say.. I^m officially broke..
Lol.. Cost me a bomb on mother’s day.. Haaz.. Shall start saving again.. (>.<)
Went home straight away eat le jiu slp.. Sound like wat a pig does rite..
Lol.. Wateva..
Erm.. Did u guys watch de channel u 10pm show.. I think is beri nice..
Haaz.. I gonna go slp again.. (^@^)

Wed..
School was surprisingly fun..
Haaz.. At least I do attend all de lec but didn’t really pay much attention..=X
Left ear in right ear out.. Lol..
Have dinner with siling n joel at erm.. forget de restaurant name..
Was smthing “ninja wat de”.. At city link.. 2 shops beside thai express..
Haaz. Was exp.. But not bad.. Esp de scallop.. Haaz.. And ice cream too..
Erm.. Long time didn’t see joel le.. Erm.. More emo ba..
Haaz.. But ok la.. I cant interfere much too.. So suan le.. =X

Thurs..
Erm.. Lesson today was suxy.. Except de WWNK..
Cos there’s a change of teacher.. For this lesson onli..
Bh.. Erm.. And didn’t wanna tok much abt de damn bloody idiotic jq..
Damn n roar him to de eternity n beyond..
RUI RUI NOT ANGGRY LE!! DON WORRY!!
I"M GRAD TAT U CHERISH ME!! I LUV U SO MUCH!!
Erm.. Slpy slpy.. Boo!~

Long long post today.. At least I post everyday to update u all..
Not like those dead blog..
Faz.. Wp.. Kit.. No no.. I’m not saying u all.. =X
Lol.. Enuff of crapping.. I’m off to have my good nite slp again..
Buais..


Loving you more ♥ and more =]]] ;

♥I waiited.
viian viian

[^Vivian]
[*Single]
[*Sweet 19]
[*Temasek Poly]
[*Mobile and wireless computing]

♥Cravings.
I threw coins into the well..
•[^Tons of Money]
•[^A Caring Boyfriend]
•[^High Pay Job]
•[^New Lappy]
•[^New Handphone]
•[^New Wallet]
•[^Overseas Trip]
•[^New Bag]
•[^Cheesecake in de world]
•[^Happy Family]
•[^Friends to be happy]
•[^Sakae sushi]
•[^JinLun's album]
•[^Smoke free]
•[^Pimples & Scars free]
•[^Wiishes cum true]


♥Whiisper.



♥Escapes.
*B3n[my donkey]
*Br3nda[my besti]
*C@risa[my darling]
*Cl@rance[my frenziie]
*Elain3[my classmate]
*F@zli[my zebra]
*K3lvin[my cheerleader]
*Marc3lo[my lion]
*S@lly[my 1st laogong]
*Shirl3en[my cousin]
*SilinG[my Sista]
*Si0nG[my mah's didi]
*TifF[my eating pal]
*W3iPing[my luvy]
*YiNg[my ah mah]
*viian[my private bloggie]


♥Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥Melody.
Jinglun


♥On and On.