www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ mother day }
12:18 AM • Monday, May 14, 2007
.jpg)
Me n marce..
Happy Mother's Day..
Was damn tired today.. Shall not say y le.. Lol..
I'm lazy to type out.. And i'm sure u all don wan me to nag in my blog again..
Haaz.. I shall rest next sat.. Too bloody tired..
Haaz.. Next week is a busy week for me too..
Haiss.. No time for shopping!!!
Damn angry!!! ARGH!!!! T.T
Siling tues dismiss at 7.. EEK!! Anyone wanna go shoppin with me.. T.T
Anyway.. Marce is leaving spore tml..
Though this is not de first time..
But feel so sad..
Cos.. He leaving for taiwan ns for de next 1yr2mths..
Erm.. Yeah.. I noe u will miss us lotsa..
And i will also study hard n also wont forget u de.. Ever k..
Bring me iron egg when u re back!!! Lol..
Don feel like gg msn this 2 days de..
And i had been apearing offline for this 2 days..
But upon seeing Marce's nick.. As a frenz..
I think i have to farewell him so i decided to appear to busy mode..
So now.. I'm online.. msn.. But i didnt reply to frenz's pm except Marce..
Can said tat i'm lazy to type or wateva la..
Jus don feel like.. Or no mood for chatting..
Wahahahaz.. Gg offline soon le.. Buais...
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;