www.yourblog.blogspot.com

{ every gals wish }
2:24 PM • Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wanted to blog something abt ytd..
But i decided not to.. Lol..
Tat's how's gals think.. Lol..
Jus wanna say.. I hate ppl to leave without saying "GOODBYE!!!"
Sch today was bored bored n bored..
Hope things change for de better.. =)

I dont like to be in control.. =(

I found this on my frenz’s blog and so.. I decided to post it..

Every girls’ wish
A guy who would
-Move the hair away from my eyes and then kiss me
-Hold my hand in line at the mall and make all girls jealous
-Sing to me at random moment
-Let me sleep on his chest
-Get mad at someone if they called me ugly or were mean to me
-Call me 3 times a day if he went away
-Let me gossip to him and would just smile and agree to everything I said
-Throw stuffed animals at me when I act dumb then kiss me a millions times
-Make fun of me just to make me laugh
-Take me to the park and put his hands around my waist and give me big bear hugs all the time
-Tell his friends about me and smile when he did it
-Never afraid to say “I love you” in front of his friends
-Argue about silly things and then make up
-Kiss me at midnight on new years and count stars with me
-Stay at home with me on a Friday night just to help me make dinner and watch movies together under the same blanket
-Tell me I’m beautiful but not too often
-Make me laugh like no one else could
-But mostly, I want someone who would be my best friend and would never break my heart


Viian’s wish
-Always be there for me when I’m alone
-Hold my hand tight when I’m with him
-Sing to me at random moment
-Lend me his shoulder when I’m sad
-Sms me everyday and say he miss me
-Make fun of me just to make me laugh
-Care for me and love being with me
-Give me a big bear hug when I’m cold
-Tell his friends about me and smile when he did it
-Never afraid to say “I love you” in front of his friends
-Argue about silly things sometimes and then make up
-Count stars with me when I’m bored
-Stay home with me sometimes to help me make dinner and watch movies together under the same blanket
-Kiss me goodbye and hug me tight
-Never break my heart and love me always
<3>

Loving you more ♥ and more =]]] ;

♥I waiited.
viian viian

[^Vivian]
[*Single]
[*Sweet 19]
[*Temasek Poly]
[*Mobile and wireless computing]

♥Cravings.
I threw coins into the well..
•[^Tons of Money]
•[^A Caring Boyfriend]
•[^High Pay Job]
•[^New Lappy]
•[^New Handphone]
•[^New Wallet]
•[^Overseas Trip]
•[^New Bag]
•[^Cheesecake in de world]
•[^Happy Family]
•[^Friends to be happy]
•[^Sakae sushi]
•[^JinLun's album]
•[^Smoke free]
•[^Pimples & Scars free]
•[^Wiishes cum true]


♥Whiisper.



♥Escapes.
*B3n[my donkey]
*Br3nda[my besti]
*C@risa[my darling]
*Cl@rance[my frenziie]
*Elain3[my classmate]
*F@zli[my zebra]
*K3lvin[my cheerleader]
*Marc3lo[my lion]
*S@lly[my 1st laogong]
*Shirl3en[my cousin]
*SilinG[my Sista]
*Si0nG[my mah's didi]
*TifF[my eating pal]
*W3iPing[my luvy]
*YiNg[my ah mah]
*viian[my private bloggie]


♥Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥Melody.
Jinglun


♥On and On.