www.yourblog.blogspot.com

{ eragon }
11:15 AM • Thursday, May 24, 2007
Stayin at home whole day..
Kit sms me in de morning and say have lec n tut..
But my mind tells me.. 1hr onli.. n I nv skip b4..
So I decided not to go n happily went to my dreamland again..
Sorrie rui rui.. When I wake up..
Is alr quite late.. So didn’t reply u..
But I think if I manage to ans tat call.. I also wont be gg ba..
I have my reason.. Erm.. Cos honestly..
I don wanna wake up so early when there’s no sch..
And in de end.. Went home so early..
Kinda bored n tiring isn’t it.. =X
But.. I didn’t stone de whole day today..
I fold all the ppl clothes in de “morning”
I help my mum with her cooking in de afternoon..
And I clean my room too..
Omg.. I cant believe I was so hardworking today..
But I’m happy with myself.. All de job I’ve done..
Lol.. After doing all de hard chores..
I watch “eragon” vcd.. Omg.. It’s so rigid.. But it’s damn nice I would say..
After finish watching.. I read de comic I borrowed..
“mo di” haahaa.. Nice humorous n fightin comic..
But helly shit.. The author was so slow in drawing..
I waited so long.. And he still haven finish drawing..
Haaz.. Watch tv at 7pm.. Show was nice..
Wee!~ Now.. Here I’m stoning now.. Lol..
Btw.. I found some drawing I drawn during sec sch life..
Haaz.. Shall post it next time.. I shall post abt my clean room today..
Lol.. WEE!~ Here it go.. Lalala!~
Cupboard desk
First view of my room..

My bed.. And the old curtain..

"study" desk.. See my collection of belt??

The helly ironing board.. Where i put my bag..
Saw the mickey?? Draw by my dad from my jacket..



Viian favourite.. But i don wear all..
Jus found out tat i have alot of wierd clothings..



My home clothes.. (this is not located in my room)

My shield.. Full of rubbish.. Lalalal!~


Loving you more ♥ and more =]]] ;

♥I waiited.
viian viian

[^Vivian]
[*Single]
[*Sweet 19]
[*Temasek Poly]
[*Mobile and wireless computing]

♥Cravings.
I threw coins into the well..
•[^Tons of Money]
•[^A Caring Boyfriend]
•[^High Pay Job]
•[^New Lappy]
•[^New Handphone]
•[^New Wallet]
•[^Overseas Trip]
•[^New Bag]
•[^Cheesecake in de world]
•[^Happy Family]
•[^Friends to be happy]
•[^Sakae sushi]
•[^JinLun's album]
•[^Smoke free]
•[^Pimples & Scars free]
•[^Wiishes cum true]


♥Whiisper.



♥Escapes.
*B3n[my donkey]
*Br3nda[my besti]
*C@risa[my darling]
*Cl@rance[my frenziie]
*Elain3[my classmate]
*F@zli[my zebra]
*K3lvin[my cheerleader]
*Marc3lo[my lion]
*S@lly[my 1st laogong]
*Shirl3en[my cousin]
*SilinG[my Sista]
*Si0nG[my mah's didi]
*TifF[my eating pal]
*W3iPing[my luvy]
*YiNg[my ah mah]
*viian[my private bloggie]


♥Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥Melody.
Jinglun


♥On and On.