www.yourblog.blogspot.com

{ eeyore }
11:22 PM • Tuesday, May 29, 2007
First of all.. I wanna say..
HAPPY BDAE KEITH!!!
Ok.. I think I’m stupid enuff to wish him here..
But I think I didn’t wish him yet today..
=XXX

Haahaa.. Didn’t really hav de mood to blog today..
But dono y.. Here I’m.. Blogging..
Erm.. Celebration was not bad la..
But maybe time was rush n some reason too..

Haahaa.. But I didn’t really hav any mood today..
For both reasons.. Frenz n non-frenz..
Mingy shld noe y.. Shall not elaborate more on it..

Meet siling after de whole thing for dinner..
And we hav our all time fav- duck rice.. Lol..
After much thinking.. I noe y I’m so click with her..
Haaz.. We have de same wei kou..
Don feel stress when I’m out with her..
She noe when I’m havin my mood swing..
We are mad n do crazy things tgt..
We have de same hobbies..
We tok abt all de stuffs..
We don have bf.. so we have plenty of time..

Maybe this is y siling is so much diff from all my other frenzz..
Although I still have a lot of best n good frenz in poly..
Like my beloved mingy… rui.. kit.. tiff……etc….
But we don have much time spend tgt..
Don hav a lot of common point?? And maybe we think differently..
But I luv chatting with mingy alwaes.. We have de whole world of things to tok abt..
Lol.. =X

U guys noe wat?? I saw a brochure from TAMPINES MALL!!!
And u guys noe wat's inside??
A EEYORE LYING CUSHION!!!
OMG!!! I'm so inb luv with it..
And i onli cost 7.90 at popular..
ROAR!! But i've overspend on clothings n frenz's bdae..
Lol.. Due date is 30JUN!!! I gonna save enuff n buy it.. T.T



Shall stop for now.. I sudden have a blockage in my brain..
Forget wat I wanna type.. Buaiis..

Loving you more ♥ and more =]]] ;

♥I waiited.
viian viian

[^Vivian]
[*Single]
[*Sweet 19]
[*Temasek Poly]
[*Mobile and wireless computing]

♥Cravings.
I threw coins into the well..
•[^Tons of Money]
•[^A Caring Boyfriend]
•[^High Pay Job]
•[^New Lappy]
•[^New Handphone]
•[^New Wallet]
•[^Overseas Trip]
•[^New Bag]
•[^Cheesecake in de world]
•[^Happy Family]
•[^Friends to be happy]
•[^Sakae sushi]
•[^JinLun's album]
•[^Smoke free]
•[^Pimples & Scars free]
•[^Wiishes cum true]


♥Whiisper.



♥Escapes.
*B3n[my donkey]
*Br3nda[my besti]
*C@risa[my darling]
*Cl@rance[my frenziie]
*Elain3[my classmate]
*F@zli[my zebra]
*K3lvin[my cheerleader]
*Marc3lo[my lion]
*S@lly[my 1st laogong]
*Shirl3en[my cousin]
*SilinG[my Sista]
*Si0nG[my mah's didi]
*TifF[my eating pal]
*W3iPing[my luvy]
*YiNg[my ah mah]
*viian[my private bloggie]


♥Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥Melody.
Jinglun


♥On and On.